Saturday 5 March 2011

Washington Green Fine Art Gallery

Even though this gallery is niche and has much smaller exhibition space, it had more related inspirational pieces that I could use in my FMP.

Artist that stood out to me:

I found Lousie Dear's 'Pure' collection very admirable because she gives an unique flavor to her work.

Looking at Bill Bate work i found it fascinating how he uses the human form and captures lighting from water. it gave the feeling of mystery and beauty of the human form.

Hamish Blakery is another painter that got my attention because his work showed a powerful theatrical expression.

Emma Grozonkowski does self portraits which expresses her state of mind throughout her life. Secret and Enchanted are the two similar paintings on display.

Joy Kirton uses mixed media to expresses the human form in a beautiful way.

Olivia Guzman sculptures of the human form shows inner strength in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment